Translate

Sunday 30 March 2014

Just for Fun. :)

Getting sufficiently bored after taking study notes, I grabbed by drawing pen and pencils and started doodling to clear the mind blockage. Drawing somehow makes me concentrate in a strange way, that nothing else does.
So with my no specific idea I started drawing a few lines here and there and ended up with this.



Don't really know if its good or not, but completing a zentangle piece in one sitting is quite the achievement in itself. So even if its not up to the mark, I at least managed to be creative .:)
With love                                                                                                                                                    
V_RinkiD_V                                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. wow i love it....i too doodle sometimes... here's a doodle by my friend.. http://pratikshya-magicmoments.blogspot.in/2014/03/doodle-ii.html
    do visit...:)

    ReplyDelete