Translate

Friday 18 April 2014

P for Post!!

This is something that popped up in my head while I was brain storming for a topic on P.
This challenge is making me go crazy at times,  searching for a new idea and writing about it is for sure not an easy task. And to add to this, is the pressure of posting within a time limit. Coming back from office and having to search for a topic is insane.

But once the post is complete and its published, the happiness is pretty amazing . And what makes it even more special is when people read the post and comment on it, appreciate it. And I know its the case for everyone out there who is participating in this challenge.

There are people who are really into this challenge and are writing some stories. I am in awe of those who are so creative and have such writing capabilities. This challenge has indeed created a writing habit in me and I am thankful for that.
 I wish each and every member of this challenge all the very best for the last few days left in the completion of this challenge.

I would love to know how you guys are doing so far in the challenge.


With love
V_RinkiD_V

2 comments:

  1. I listened to past challengers who said to pre-write and schedule the posts. I wrote them all in March (took me about 10 days!), but now they pop up by themselves and all I have to do is return comment. Whew!
    Lexa Cain’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first year in this challenge Lexa, so I din't have much idea. And even though I heard of pre-writing , I came to know of this challenge only in the last week of March, so din't have sufficient time.

      Delete