Translate

Sunday 22 June 2014

Change in Life!

Its been a while since I last posted something. The reason is very much interlinked with the topic of this post.
So I got busy with "life" . Yes, you heard me! Life is what happened.

College acceptance , leaving my own city , landing up in a completely unknown place , saying good-bye to family members , embracing the new change , trying hard to make new friends , adapting to rather different way of living and the list will go on. This is just a glimpse of the change in life I am talking about.

Before leaving and even till now, many have told me that they wish I remain the same. That I be the very same person when I return . I cannot help but think differently. Same?! Why will I be the same? If I were to be the same person , then I shouldn't have left in the first place. I could have easily stayed back at home, lead a lazy life and could be the "same". I know what they were trying to mean is - as a person I shouldn't become bad or something. However, I wish to think of it in this way.
 I am not going to be bad or good, I am going to improve. I am going to mature as a person, I am going to learn new things everyday, I am going to become a better human being. 
Living alone calls for a lot of new changes and to survive and adapt in a new environment you need friends. Its only been a few days in this city and I am happy to say this, that I have managed to make a few friends. Its needless to say that I am blessed to be where I am today. Fortunately the class I am in, has really friendly individuals. I came here with the hope to learn and grow as a person, but being in a class filled with such people, I am excited to learn from them in this journey ahead.

Change in life can be hard, but we have to face it. The moment we start facing our fears, is when we start living. We need to see the brighter side of everything and motivate ourselves. We need to scarifice something now, in order to achieve something much greater in future.
Your life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change. 
                                                                                     - Jim Rohn






I hope that you all are doing really well in your lives.You might have faced this situation at some point of time in your life or you will face them in your near future. The only thing we all need to remember is
                                                   "Change is the only Constant "

With love
V_RinkiD_V

No comments:

Post a Comment